Wednesday, September 12, 2012

[AIESEC] AIESEC Photo A Day Part 2

Hey all.

Here is the second installment of AIESEC Photo A Day Part 2 with the next 10 themes. Enjoy. =)

Day 11: Something you found

A collection of AIESEC brochures. =)

Day 11: Teammates (Updated from the one posted on Facebook)

I am fortunate to work alongside these bunch of talented people in whichever team I am in! =)

[L-R clockwise: Project Management Team 11/12, Executive Board 10/11 and 11/12, Executive Board and Management Team 11/12, Strategic Initiatives 11/12
, Talent Management Team 11/12 and 12/13, Executive Board 11/12 and 12/13, Talent Management 12/13, Outgoing Exchange Team 09/10 and Talent Management 12/13].

Day 12: How You Feel Today
Keeping cool before finals on 16 June 2012.

Day 12: Election

To watch people giving their speeches to convince you to have faith in them is one thing. Being the one that has to give a speech to convince the plenary on why they should have confidence in you to lead the organization is a whole new level. Be it physical (as seen in the picture) or virtual (which I experience a few months back), it's something you need to experience for yourself. Having watch others standing there to convince the plenary to have a leap of faith in them, it's truly inspiring. =)

Day 13: Reflection
It's always good to do a self reflection once in a while. To see how far you have progress or grown, whether what you are doing is leading you to or away from the goal that you want to achieve or whether to stay on or to move on. I'll probably figure out that last part soon.

Day 14: Conference

Conferences are just amazing. You get to meet a lot of people either from different local committees or from abroad, learn new things and for some to find back their motivation/inspiration in AIESEC.

My first one is still my most memorable one: Regional Leadership Development Seminar 2011 held in UNMC. There were a lot of first for me: first conference, first group, first time leading a square dance, first sugar cubes and a whole lot more. It was the springboard that brought me to greater heights. =)

Read more about this in my blog post, My First AIESEC conference.

Day 15: Inspiration


One of my main sources of inspiration and one of the reasons why I am still in AIESEC: people. =)

People inspire people. They inspire me and I inspire them and long may that cycle continue. =)

Day 16: Mentor

Mentors (L-R Clockwise: Yi Hong, Peg-gy, Kenny, Jasmin, Daniel, Elvina and Jared)
My first mentors in AIESEC (2009-2010). Yi Hong, Peg-gy, Kenny, Jared, Elvina and Daniel. Thanks for the guidance when I was in OGX. Miss the good old days. =)

Jasmin. Thanks for the guidance and transiting of knowledge when I took up the role of VP FA even though I did not manage to complete the term. =)

Hope to see all of you soon. Cheers! =)

Day 17: 12am

12am: Deadline time.
 
Day 18: Global Experience

Since being in AIESEC, I have met people from different countries and it's great to learn about their culture which is interesting and a real eye opener. When they come here to make an impact towards the society in your country, it makes me feel like experiencing it for myself.

Day 19: Eddie


Eddie, the AIESEC Mascot, as seen in the merchandises I have. Shirts, wristbands, keychain/mobile phone strap and badge.

Day 20: Something You're Grateful For

This picture was taken back in May 2011 during my first AIESEC Gathering ever since coming back from a long medical leave. I'm grateful to be alive and back in AIESEC. =)

Stay tuned for the final installement of AIESEC Photo A Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment