Friday, September 14, 2012

[AIESEC] AIESEC Photo A Day Part 3

Hey all.

The final installment of the AIESEC Photo A Day with the remaining 10 themes. Enjoy. =)

Day 21: Where I Want To Be In 2015

Working somewhere while in the progress of heading towards either one of these directions.

Day 22: Black and White



Black and white photo taken after a RAwR (Raising Awareness with Reaction) workshop regarding HIV/AIDS back in March. =)

Credits to Grace See.

Day 23: Future


To go for the Global Community Development Programme in the not so distant future. =)

Destination: TBC


Video about GCDP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnRuS7x7z7A



Day 24: My Wish For You
Top: AIESEC Malaysia Awards Night 2010
Bottom: Top Gun Local Committee Plate

To my beloved Local Committee, AIESEC in Taylor's University, my wish for you is to be Top Gun again and be the best not just in Malaysia but regionally as well. =)

Day 25: I am an AIESECer


I am an AIESECer! =D

Day 26: AIESEC Shirt

Shirts from TU, other LCs, conferences and one from China.
The number of AIESEC shirts I have as of now - 13 =)

Day 27: Journey

These photos in short sum up my AIESEC journey from August 2009 to June 2012. =)

Day 28: Something I Will Miss

The AIESEC Experience.

Day 29: Happiness

James and James. Taken at Precious Children's Home. =D
Happiness to me is putting a smile on another person's face which makes me happy and enjoying what I do. =)


Day 30: 2011/2012


Return to AIESEC on 1 July 2011 at AIESEC Taylor's Award Night and ending the term on 30 June 2012 at AIESEC Taylor's Award and Alumni Night. It has been an awesome term and looking forward to new things ahead! =)

That concludes the 30 photos for each day of AIESEC Photo A Day. You can look through Part 1 and Part 2 if you have not seen it yet.

Till then, have a great weekend ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment